Name for a fraud laser cory?

Kingster

Piranha
MFK Member
May 21, 2018
So I have one ORANGE LASER CORY which i got yesterday, why did i get one? well let me tell you a story

I went to BIGALS at Kennedy in Toronto, yesterday, to trade in my 6 bronze corys for peppered corys + my uncle was buying me some fish, so instead of getting 6 peppered i took 18$ off and thanks to my ungle chose 4 keyholes, 6 Julis, and 6 bandits, well they only had 4 Bandits so i said put in 2 julys i was right with the guy who was getting my Julius out of the tank.. and all my other fish... well I looked over at the with JULI and PANDA corys tank and saw an ORANGE LASER CORY in the tank... just to act dumb I asked the guy what that cool one was (I knew what it was) he said it's just a "prettier BRONZE CORY live the one you dropped off"... that's when it hit me like a stone to a bird... He had no idea what it was, one this small they were selling for 11$, I got so i told him fine i will take it, so i had 7 JULIS, 4 BANDITS, and 1 "BRONZE" cory, got him for 7$ :D

I put a picture of him down below I really need a name for him
1086429-820e31e55ad6899835502aa754ff3482.jpg

One idea i had was:

I mite call him HEIMDALL because he has BRIGHT ORANGE on BLACK just like MCU HEIMDALL + I call my BLack Ghost THOR cause he is so "Shocking"

open to any names

list of my future stocking AquStockImage (1).png

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store