For Sale Need to sell a few things

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hello. I am currently looking for Jack Dempsey Cichlids. Could you look into shipping? Would pay for shipping (duh) and give you 20 for the JD’. It’s a female, right? How large?
It’s kinda small around 2-3 inches. I don’t know how to sex them but if assume female. I’ll let you know about shipping

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Ok. I live in SoCal, so if you aren’t comfortable shipping that far, then I can’t buy. If you don’t sell it by September, and are ok with shipping, I will buy.

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
Ok. I live in SoCal, so if you aren’t comfortable shipping that far, then I can’t buy. If you don’t sell it by September, and are ok with shipping, I will buy.
I can do shipping as long as your willing to pay for it. Just PayPal when I’m ready I’ll let you know, then I’ll ship. Im not responsible for anything that happens to the fish If I ship. Is that ok?

Kelly_Aquatics

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2020
The Masked Shadow The Masked Shadow I dont think shipping for such a common fish is a good idea for a single fish If it was a proven breeding pair maybe but you are spending way more money than necessary sorry for jumping in and I am in no way trying to discourage you just a heads up

Reactions: deeda

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
Kolton13 Kolton13 I know u love your cats what mad you sell the channel? space?
also if you send me a better pic of that JD I could sex it for you!
I was gonna put a pond in my grandmas backyard but he’s killing fish and I don’t when I’m gonna be able to put it in because of the pandemic.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Kelly_Aquatics Kelly_Aquatics , I realize this, but I would like to try it and see how it goes. I just want to see how the shipping goes and have that experience. Also, can you please sex it?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store