Netflix to raise prices soon!

MyGiants

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2010
North American Region
stores.ebay.com
11.99? How?
what you mean how? its what they charge for 3+ TV's. I used to pay 7.99 and only watched it on 2 TV's never knew there was a limit on how many TV's it can be watched on. Until I tried to watch on a 4 TV and it said I needed to upgrade my membership if I wanted have it on 3 or more TV.
I first only had it on the living room TV and my bedroom. I bought 2 more Roku units for my two sons rooms so now I had it on 4 TV. But the 7.99 plan only lets you have 2 units on 2 tv.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
what you mean how? its what they charge for 3+ TV's. I used to pay 7.99 and only watched it on 2 TV's never knew there was a limit on how many TV's it can be watched on. Until I tried to watch on a 4 TV and it said I needed to upgrade my membership if I wanted have it on 3 or more TV.
I first only had it on the living room TV and my bedroom. I bought 2 more Roku units for my two sons rooms so now I had it on 4 TV. But the 7.99 plan only lets you have 2 units on 2 tv.
Weird. Ive only done 3 tvs (xbox, wii, blu ray player) plus laptop and iphone. I had no idea they could limit it. Do you have separate users on one account or literally 4 diff accounts?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I have no probs with them raising rates, 9 bucks to 11? pfft still a good deal.

Cholly

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2009
Metro Atlanta
The limit is TWO AT A TIME. I have Netflix on a Wii, 2 bluray players, 2 desktops, a laptop, a Kindle Fire and a 3DS. Only problem happened when my wife. daughter and I all wanted to watch different Netflix programs at the same time. Toss in Amazon Prime, no more conflicts.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anybody ever heard of Clear TV?

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
yup, but it aint netflix, 2 def animals.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh of course not but I figured I'd throw it in here since people keep bringing up cable and it's exorbitant prices....it could be an alternative.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
The limit is TWO AT A TIME. I have Netflix on a Wii, 2 bluray players, 2 desktops, a laptop, a Kindle Fire and a 3DS. Only problem happened when my wife. daughter and I all wanted to watch different Netflix programs at the same time. Toss in Amazon Prime, no more conflicts.
That explains why ive never run into that problem. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store