New African Setup

cockroach

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2005
Taiwan
Interesting looking caves and stock. Do you have any full tank shots to get a picture of the whole thing?

Also, you might want to think about adding quite a bit more rock to give the mbuna place to hide and frolic. Rocks can also be used to make awesome looking natural caves. But the new caves should make them happier.

Ghost01

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2009
USA
no i dont have any full pics at the moment but i will be adding more rock work soon then ill take a picture of the final look lol aslo be adding more stock

cockroach

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2005
Taiwan
Can't wait for the pics. Why don't you post before, during and after pics?:D
Also, could you give some details for the tank? Like size, filtration lights? Stock you have now and what you want to add. This normally gets more people commenting and viewing your thread. Just my 2c.

Ghost01

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2009
USA
i dont really know the names of all the fish there they are Misc. africans atleast thats what a creditable fish store that i bought them from said

FishHeadSoup

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Ghost01;4193041; said:
i dont really know the names of all the fish there they are Misc. africans atleast thats what a creditable fish store that i bought them from said
hahahahaha you're kidding right!

Ok you have:

Dragon Blood Peacock -Bright orange one with black eyes
Electric Yellows x2 -Bright Yellow with black dorsal
Marble Peacock -Orange Speckly one
Mbuna -Darker one with black stripes
unknown Zebra (probably red top black bar) -pale looking one with stripes

H2H

:D

Scott

Ghost01

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2009
USA
no not kidding and could you tell me or suggest to me some more fish that could go good with them?

devder1

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2008
arizona
FishHeadSoup;4193074; said:
hahahahaha you're kidding right!

Scott
:chillpill:

no not kidding and could you tell me or suggest to me some more fish that could go good with them?
more africans, or a synodontis cat would go well :)

devder1

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2008
arizona
Ghost01;4193105; said:
so any Africans will go with them?
yep pretty much, i didnt catch the tank size, but i would just pick out some that you like from an assorted tank at ur lfs :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store