NEW BEARDIE

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
I love it! Looks good with the black, almost like it’s a tropical lizard.
I probably wouldn’t be of help for names unless you are interested in movie based names... (I have a number of good Star Wars ones)

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
I love it! Looks good with the black, almost like it’s a tropical lizard.
I probably wouldn’t be of help for names unless you are interested in movie based names... (I have a number of good Star Wars ones)
Star Wars names are great considering I have Jabba the hut for my tomato frog? thanks for the compliments!

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Star Wars names are great considering I have Jabba the hut for my tomato frog? thanks for the compliments!
Krayt dragon? Rancor? Bantha? Obi-Wan? Just thinking of tatooine creatures...
My dream beardie setup would be jabba’s palace with the rancor dungeon underneath for it to live in lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Jexnell

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
Krayt dragon? Rancor? Bantha? Obi-Wan? Just thinking of tatooine creatures...
My dream beardie setup would be jabba’s palace with the rancor dungeon underneath for it to live in lol.
Obi-wan is a good one. Like the idea of the setup!

Reactions: Deadeye

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Well...for starters, Beardies are from the dessert! My male is about 16-18”. I have an outdoor cage I have boasted about before. Do you live in an apartment, or house? I ask because it is much easier to make an outdoor cage for them, and they are SOO happy when you do!

Reactions: Deadeye

charrd_

Feeder Fish
Mar 25, 2021
hey, boy or girl? a couple cute ones for girls are: Bantha(furry mammal thingies),Qui(obi-wan's master) or Romba(Ewok). a Couple boy ones are: Dooku(sith lord), Endor(planet), paploo(Ewok), porkins( x-wing pilot), or wes(fighter pilot wes janson). You can use whatever one u like best. just a couple suggestions;) here is an interesting list in case you would look for more. hope this helps! https://petsvills.com/star-wars-bearded-dragon-names/

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store