New Breeding Project!

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Yeah. Im just looking to make a few bucks. Just some cricket money pretty much.
I’d recommend breeding crickets, but I can’t get past the smell a single one... I tried a colony, it lasted a week or two before it got too disgusting...

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
I’d recommend breeding crickets, but I can’t get past the smell a single one... I tried a colony, it lasted a week or two before it got too disgusting...
I cant bring myself to do it. Like you said the smell then the chirping in my room. Omg I literally would get so sick of it.

Reactions: Deadeye

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
I cant bring myself to do it. Like you said the smell then the chirping in my room. Omg I literally would get so sick of it.
I have no idea how they eat those things...

Kolton13

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2019
Got 7 red cherry shrimp today and added 2 snails. I see what seems like a little aggression between my male and biggest female. Idk if that’s breeding behavior or what it’s not to aggressive and only the male is doing it
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
For the guppies I would recommend heavy culling to make certain that they breed true to your standards. Otherwise if ya let males or females, that aren't the color ya want, breed then your going to just end up with a mixed bag of $1-2 a piece guppies rather then having ones that ya can sell for anywhere between $5-10 a piece. I'm currently working on my line breeding project and all it takes is just 1 fish with off color/pattern to ruin it and make ya need to start all over again.

Reactions: Deadeye
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store