New flower ray!

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Getting more beautiful with every update Daz, P13 is stunning too .

God I wish I had a pond like that, would be snorkeling in there every night..LOL!

Hope you are well mate.

dazzapolypterusweeksii

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2010
leicester,uk
Lost my flower ray today after 4 years. Been as good as gold up untill 2 weeks ago when i moved them to the larger tank. the big male gave her to much stick trykng to breed and then my annoying pearl who has a habit of biting all the rays wouldnt leave her alone i seperated her but she went down hill. Absolutely gutted my fav ray by far and the first ive lost. Not sure weather to just do flowers and tigers or just stick to what i have

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Sorry for the loss. It was a beautiful specimen. I know anyone I have seen breed Shroederi has always had species only setups.

Pearls are notorious biters. If truly wanting to breed them its the way I would go. Pearls being notorious biters/nippers would cause the same issue.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Sorry for the loss. It was a beautiful specimen. I know anyone I have seen breed Shroederi has always had species only setups.

Species only is how I have seen the few who have bred them. Its the way I would go. Pearls being notorious biters/nippers would cause the same issue.
Edit

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Sorry to hear of your loss. Thank you for sharing your experience so we can hopefully learn from this experience.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store