New Flowerhorn

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
Looks lovely, took a while since you posted that you bought him. Don't feed him red color diet or that yellow will all disappear.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
$15 for 100gm of food when your fish has genetics for the color and you thought ultrared was costly ?. If I had that fish I would just stick with NLS or northin any cichlid pellets with algaemax. I think algaemax improved the pearl shine in my fish by a lot.

Edit: Crude Protein: 48%, that's a lot. Saw this on their advertisment, not sure if it theirs, if it is they need grammar lessons.

5105ws0PDPL.jpg

Last edited:

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
$15 for 100gm of food when your fish has genetics for the color and you thought ultrared was costly ?. If I had that fish I would just stick with NLS or northin any cichlid pellets with algaemax. I think algaemax improved the pearl shine in my fish by a lot.

Edit: Crude Protein: 48%, that's a lot. Saw this on their advertisment, not sure if it theirs, if it is they need grammar lessons.

View attachment 1407854
Not to mention each pic in there is just a different fish with a similar look and pattern lol. If you look at the head and flowerline of each one everything is different between all of them. Not to mention the middle one is one that is slightly larger then the other 2 as well as having no red edging to the fins like the others. Also the last pic has a light filter on it to make lighter colors pop while making darker colors even darker in comparison.

Reactions: Ruturaj
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store