New here with a few questions.

Freshwaterfishlover

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2019
Tabiasorensen If you look at the second pic I posted it has a few spots on top like your last picture.

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Tabiasorensen If you look at the second pic I posted it has a few spots on top like your last picture.
Yeah i see spots but still not an motorotrait in my eyes. It can have orbignyi, it can have scobina and it can have hystrix/wallacei in it. the only way to figure it out completely is to ask the breeder.

Last edited:

Freshwaterfishlover

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2019
Yeah i see spots but still not an motorotrait in my eyes. It can have orbignyi, it can have scobina and it can have hystrix/wallacei in it. the only way to figure it out completely is to ask the breeder.
I was saying the spots look more like a Mantilla.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
I think they will only warranty the tank if it's on the stand that they sell for it and it's on level ground. I dont usually see display tanks in a lfs on stands like that.
Its on a custom built stand by a company that builds awesome hardwood stands and canopies. They covered it. I'm sure for more then 1 reason. But the stands are approved by most tank manufacturers as meeting all warranty specs.

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
My first thoughts were scobina or orbignyi x ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store