new house, new fishroom, 4,000 gallon tank, 1,000 gallon tank, many others and ponds,

otmmy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2013
Alberta,Canada
Ok so I just finished reading this whole thread and it took about an hour to read every post.And I must say im just speechless.There is nothing I can even say because everything has been posted all ready.But this gif should help with how im feeling right now.

1F6.gif
I cant wait for your pond build either.
P.s Your kid has got alot of guts going in there dont think I would go in there with a ray swimming around and with that turtle I would be wearing chainmail underwear lol.

1F6.gif

Rhomadeas

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2013
Belleville, ON, Canada
Wow, I just read this thread through as well (showing my girlfriend pics along the way) and we are both amazed!
Thanks to you, she doesn't even think my desire for multiple large tanks (4-500g) is crazy; Thanks!
Also, what size tank is that in your avatar? Looks interesting!

Cheers!!

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
so awesome..words fail me...... loving it.

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
Wow, amazing setups lamanuts and bigrich. Came across this thread and enjoyed it greatly...I noticed lamanuts that your avatar is my tig that I sold to OSA a couple years ago.He must love your beast of a tank, very happy he's well taken care of!

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
WOW..... I think I just found my new favorite MFK member!!!! By far the most amazing set ups I have ever seen in a home, Do you offer tours of these tanks? you are only about 2 hours away from me and I would gladly drive down there to see these MONSTERS!!! You are the man Rich.. Very, Very impressive brother!!!!

matthewr262

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2015
Willowick. OH
Hey Bigrich545, A member bought a ck from me here in Willowick, OH and told me to look you up. It's cool to see others local people's stuff. It would be nice to try nerworking with local members. Hope to meet you some day. Take care. -Matt-

raubiy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2015
♛ Slovenija ♛
I love to read old thread like this :D
You rock. I always get some great ideas. I'm painter. I work with knauf almost every day :)

asteele.19

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2014
Michigan, United States
Not sure how I missed this thread for the 3 years I have been lurking on MFK, but this is amazing. I don't make it to Ohio that much, but next time I do, Ill be hitting you up sir!

shrimpaholich

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2015
Sturbridge, MA, USA
That is very impressive.

Can I come visit next time I am in Cleveland?
i get to south OH (zanesville/marrietta) a few times/year. the drive to cleavland isnt TOO long, id love to come see this set up. my ma and step dad would understand me atleast with my 72BF...

your more than welcome to stop by anytime, just pm me before your trip and ill give you the address, that goes the same for anyone on mfk.
thanks
bigrich
ill be in touch soon!!

well guys we have started on the cement pond, and ive taken lots of pictures, so what i want to ask you guys is, should i continue this thread or start a new one for the 7000 gallon pond build.
cant wait to see this!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store