New Local Fish Store Discus starting at $30.00

upaquariest

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
Houghton MI
an old friend of mine is managing a psp where i grew up, while they dont stock discuss if i give her a call about a week before i come into town she emails me the list of discuss they order in and she sells em to me at 10% above wholesale, my last discus was a 2 in striated blue and it cost me 11 dollars i get em right off of the truck so i have no worries about them picking anything up from the stores tanks, but i still quarantine them just to be safe, its all about knowing somebody

abpositive

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 4, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Tai95;293059; said:
Discus from a LFS can be hit or miss. Most of the time they should have been culls, every once in a while you'll find a decent one. I always had trouble keeping discus I bought at the LFS, They would do fine for a while and then just die for no apparent reason. I finally found a local breeder and bought some from him and never had an unexplained death again. If you really want to try discus you should try and find a local breeder or pay a bit extra and buy them online. It may cost more in the begining, but you know exactly what your getting.
YES!!!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store