New Marbled Cray tank :)

Chicklette

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2010
Canada
Congrats and really nice set up. My marbles look exactly like yours. They will have babies like crazy so be prepared. I have babies all over. They are so adorable. You will see.

Dark Jester

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2010
theunytedone;4491491; said:
omg i soooooo need to order me some.
I can recommend Fishshrimps on Aquabid. He's the one I bought mine through. $45 for 6 (Sent me 8). Free shipping to continental US and they came well packed. He usually has auctions up for them:

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?fwinverts&1286081694

I notice you're in Hawaii though, are they on Hawaii's restricted species list? Fishshrimps specifically says in the auctions that he won't ship to Hawaii. Not sure if it's a legal thing or just him. If it's not a legal issue there are others on there selling them as well that will probably ship.

lilr1ch

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2008
Garden grove
wow 20 long for 15. what a deal. im really lookin for one but cant find any! and ebay and amazon way too expensive. 80 bucks -___- tryna find a cheap one here in oc cali :(

Dark Jester

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2010
Should have checked Petco last week. :) They had their 1$/Gallon sale going. 20 Long for 20 Bucks. My 2nd 20 Long and my 55 came from the previous Petco sale back in July. Not sure when the next one will be, hopefully before christmas.

ScatMan

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
PA
inspiring setup!

i might just dust off the empty 20L i got sitting in my basement! :naughty:

Dark Jester

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2010
ScatMan;4536109; said:
inspiring setup!

i might just dust off the empty 20L i got sitting in my basement! :naughty:
Thanks. :)

I'll have to get some new pics up. I rearranged the rockwork a little bit, but it's still pretty close to the above look. The tank actually looks quite a bit different now that there's some algae growing on the top of the shale. I got some new plants in there too, swords, kyoto grass, and wisteria. The crays have torn up and devoured a lot of the Anacharis that was in there.

Also have 7 fancy guppies that joined the tank. ;)

Will see if I can get some updated pics posted tonight or tomorrow.

Dark Jester

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2010
Woo, one finally berried yesterday. All but one of them is over 2" now, they sure took their time. The berried one is about 3", and 2 more are about the same size, so I assume they'll be berying as well before long.

Gotta go get some gallon jars and small sponge filters for the water hardness experiment..

TheRussian

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2010
Long Island
www.facebook.com
this looks very nice my dad has a cray tank like that but he used slate what are the dimensions of the tank and what type of crays are they cuz he bought like 20 crays for 20 bucks from the store at about 2'' s a peice but they could be different

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store