New Ray tank, Marble male, Hybrid female

Dis

Dovii
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2010
Hamilton, ON
What's his name? Totally forgot to say how nice your stock and tank are. How long have you had the rays for?

Barriefishguy

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2017
yeah they have a great appetite for telapia, market shrimp, and scallops, they even eat the tropicfin crumble that i feed to my discus lol. my males favorite is the scallops though

Dis

Dovii
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2010
Hamilton, ON
That's awesome. So where did you get your hybrid from? When I'm ready for rays I'll definitely be talking to Ken. I'm from Hamilton but largest tank is 72x30 wide and I've got a few large L27s and an L25 pleco in it now.

Barriefishguy

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2017
nice, thats a good tank for baby rays, mine are in a 150 for now but I will upgrade to a 300ish 60x36x30 when they get over the 12" disk mark. I got my hybrid from Newmarket aquarium, he has some really nice asian Aro's there from Dreamfish farm and he also has some great prices for BD rays but they are all males. The guy there tried to tell me the hybrid was a cross of a BD and either a flower or tiger ray but i think he was claiming that to try and get top dollar for the ray. Either way it has great patterning and was very healthy so I paid $450 cash for her which isnt bad

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store