New Reef Build

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I'd treat a copperband like you would an anemone in regards to tank maturity.

Reactions: TheReefer

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Little update. Added 50lbs more of live rock. I am not finished with the scape but it will be left as is until i rehome a few fish I was given. I don’t plan to keep them as they are not reef safe, they were rescues. Still need to make the apex and Ecotech display. The controller mounts pictured are all 3D printed in apex orange. Still looking for a 3rd Ecotech RMS Mount for the last g4 pro radion. Current stock in the tank is:
Mandarin
Blenny
Emperor angelfish (rehoming)
Foxface rabbitfish
Picasso trigger (rehoming)

I will be given 5 clownfish, a purple tang, a damsel, and a coral beauty angelfish as well. The coral beauty and the damsel will likely be rehomed. Again, they are rescues.

View attachment 1371157
I wish you were close I'd take that emporer off your hands in a heart beat. Sexy sexy sexy

Reactions: Matteus

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Lepisosteus Lepisosteus are picasso triggers humuhumunukunukuapua'a? I seem to remember them being the same thing but i could be wrong.
Picasso is R. Assasi & humu is R. Aculeatus if I remember correctly. I had a picasso in the past which was sold as an assasi. You'll have to Google the differences I can't remember off the top of my head

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store