New to Datnoids

Experiment397

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2010
Probably the Poly section
indos. thats what most people seem to start with. just know that they are more addicting than crystal meth. im already looking for more

Reactions: eeJamBOYan

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
indos. thats what most people seem to start with. just know that they are more addicting than crystal meth. im already looking for more
Hopefully the Dat and Poly addiction cancel each other out so I can be a normal hobbyist again.

Reactions: magpie

Experiment397

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2010
Don't count on it. im currently seeking therapy for both before i have to file for bankruptcy. i just saw NTT's for sale online with cheap shipping and one of the stores around here just got an order of ropefish in that might need to come live in my tank to keep mine company. the addiction only grows.

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
Don't count on it. im currently seeking therapy for both before i have to file for bankruptcy. i just saw NTT's for sale online with cheap shipping and one of the stores around here just got an order of ropefish in that might need to come live in my tank to keep mine company. the addiction only grows.
Out of curiosity, do Dats have personality, like cichlids?

Experiment397

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2010
Dats blow cichlids out of the water for personality. the only fish ive encountered that could beat my dats is a big fahaka but puffers are on an entirely different level of fish intelligence

Reactions: Angelphish

Angelphish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2015
Georgia
Dats blow cichlids out of the water for personality. the only fish ive encountered that could beat my dats is a big fahaka but puffers are on an entirely different level of fish intelligence
I'm sold.

Reactions: Experiment397

MorningStar

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2015
SoCal
this makes me want to cry seeing the prices y'all get dats for. they're so overpriced here its ridiculous. paid 100 for my indo at barely 3" and that was his sale price.
What???? Dang, what a rip off. You might as well just order one from Monster Aquarium. I don't believe that price. Shocked.

Reactions: Experiment397

Experiment397

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2010
What???? Dang, what a rip off. You might as well just order one from Monster Aquarium. I don't believe that price. Shocked.

I'm going to start just ordering stuff online. Just gotta wait for a stable week of weather. So far we've had 80 and sunny and 26 and frozen within 48 hours of eachother the last few weeks

Reactions: MorningStar
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store