Jun 4, 2007
CT
better pics, i think this is a cool project

Super G

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2006
Detroit
Theese are not like anything for $5-8. They are not for everyone. This type is pure convict with wild, line bred, platnum and blue genes, nothing else.
Everybody who has actually seen the fish thinks that they are sweet and so do I. They are selling by the way.

Those who cant create hate. Thats fine 2 sorry for you.

xEchOx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2006
ND
I see nothing special here.

ronnie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2005
Super G;1846499; said:
Theese are not like anything for $5-8. They are not for everyone. This type is pure convict with wild, line bred, platnum and blue genes, nothing else.
Everybody who has actually seen the fish thinks that they are sweet and so do I. They are selling by the way.

Those who cant create hate. Thats fine 2 sorry for you.
got confused here. you said that it took 11 years to create this ??
in line breeding right?

maynardwix

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2007
Florida
www.youtube.com
ronnie;1846997; said:
got confused here. you said that it took 11 years to create this ??
in line breeding right?
in line breeding, sounds like a bunch of inbreed fish to me.

cassharper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2007
Mansfield, Texas
Why post in this thread? The guy is telling about something he has been working on for quite some time, if you don't agree with his details... then vamoose.

maynardwix

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2007
Florida
www.youtube.com
cassharper;1847066; said:
Why post in this thread? The guy is telling about something he has been working on for quite some time, if you don't agree with his details... then vamoose.
Your right, and I agree with you, it is something he seems to be proud of and worked very hard at. I think what he said is right too, "these aren't for everybody", they aren't for me, I don't know enough about them to say, they are amazing, or they are bad hybrids. I just didn't understand the in line breeding, dose that refer to breeding fish with the same genes, because I though that that could cause genetic deformities.

X24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2007
Nebraska
You'd receive less hate if you got better pictures to show us exactly what we are dealing with. Oh and if you are breeding platinum cons then that really doesn't make the offspring anything, they are either normal or platinum, no halves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store