NFL talk 2020/21

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Chargers won against the chiefs last week ?

Bad thing is that I love The chiefs as well. But, I’m from San Diego, so Go Chargers!

Reactions: robmcd

SalviniCichlidFan

Dovii
MFK Member
May 30, 2021
www.andrew-li.org
What happened?
49ers were projected to be one of the best in the NFC. Well look at them now. Loses one game because they left 40 seconds on the clock, Loses the other because the offense can't take advantage of the Seahawk's 3 and outs in the first half and can't catch punts. And now George Kittle is on IR. 49ers would be lucky to make it to playoffs this year.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
49ers were projected to be one of the best in the NFC. Well look at them now. Loses one game because they left 40 seconds on the clock, Loses the other because the offense can't take advantage of the Seahawk's 3 and outs in the first half and can't catch punts. And now George Kittle is on IR. 49ers would be lucky to make it to playoffs this year.
ANNNNND, George Kittle is on my fantasy football team. I mean, come on! So inconsiderate of him :nilly:

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I feel your pain my team finally has a decent defense and offense but starting quarterback is injured so can't throw accurate passes. I blame the offensive coordinator for allowing Baker Mayfield to tackle ?

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Guess who beat The Masked Shadow The Masked Shadow this week in fantasy to make him 0-4? Me myself and I lmao
Where was my invite to your league??

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Chargers won against the chiefs last week ?

Bad thing is that I love The chiefs as well. But, I’m from San Diego, so Go Chargers!
I was a long time San Diego Chargers fan, since I was 5 years old. Then they moved to LA. Needless to say, I am no longer a Chargers fan.

Reactions: The Masked Shadow
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store