NFL talk 2020/21

Mother-of-puffers

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2021
Philadelphia
Wait, aren't you a Philly fan? JJ is an Eagle.
Interesting, I told my kid he was smh, normally I'm all about football season and Sundays are meant just for that honestly but the end of last and so far this year I haven't really watched. Hell I didn't even watch the draft this year which is normally an event in my house

Reactions: robmcd

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Well, almost all the good teams are on byes this week. I have teddy bridgewater as a QB on my fantasy football team ???
I'm not playing in any fantasy leagues this year. It's the first time in a long time that I am watching to purely enjoy the game. No fantasy, no favorite team.... It's kind of liberating to be totally impartial, although I still dislike the Raiders and the Seahawks.

Reactions: Mother-of-puffers

TwoTankAmin

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2008
New York
I began watching the NFL in 1967. In the 1980s I had a bookie and bet regularly. I cannot remember the last time I watched an entire game, that includes the super bowls.

The rule changes over the decades have turned football into something no longer fun to watch. Baseball has done the same, but a bit more slowly.

Reactions: Mother-of-puffers

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
I’m last in my league (with Kolton13 Kolton13 and my friends, 1st in another, and 3rd in my last :nilly:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store