NFL talk 2020/21

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
I'm going to the Chiefs v Chargers game tonight! I want Keenan Allen and Guyton to do well, and Ekler to do terrible.

Reactions: robmcd

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Disappointing loss :(

We saw Jay-z, some other rapper, and Roddy Ricch! Not that I care for those guys. It was a super entertaining game. Quite cold, and rainy, but still fun. SoFi stadium is humungous! The thing that stretches above it is huge!

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Great game. The Chiefs didn't exactly destroy but they pulled it off for the W. I must admit though, Herbert is a really good QB.
Disappointing loss :(

We saw Jay-z, some other rapper, and Roddy Ricch! Not that I care for those guys. It was a super entertaining game. Quite cold, and rainy, but still fun. SoFi stadium is humungous! The thing that stretches above it is huge!
I went to a Rams game there last month. It smelled like a new house when we walked in. Our seats were INSANE!! Club level, Rams sideline at the 30 yard line!! A couple guys that I know were playing so it made it even more fun to watch.

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
The Chargers going on 4th down twice and getting stopped cost them the game.
Yeah! If they kicked the field goal...
Great game. The Chiefs didn't exactly destroy but they pulled it off for the W. I must admit though, Herbert is a really good QB.

I went tp a Rams game there last month. It smelled like a new house when we walked in. Our seats were INSANE!! Club level, Rams sideline at the 30 yard line!! A couple guys that I know were playing so it made it even more fun to watch.
How?!?! We looked at those seats and they were expensive!!! Did someone hook you up or something? Was it a less desirable game?

Parham got knocked unconscious in the first few minutes. Looked like he had a TD but he couldn't secure the ball and got knocked out. Neck injury. The Chargers needed to put points on the board on that first drive instead of 4 &5 on the 7-yard line. They would've won the game! Honestly, I think the chargers played better than the chiefs, but kelce is a beast. The referee's were trash as well

Reactions: tlindsey and robmcd
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store