Night time viewing

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I went for a run last night and when I got back I looked down the driveway into my fish room and this is what I saw. I thought it was worth a pic, so here it is. Every once in a while, especially during the winter months when it's pitch black, we'll get knocks at the door from passers by who want to comment or pick my brains about the tank.

Not only do aquariums look awesome from inside the house, they look pretty good from the outside too!

20210306_203153.jpg

Spikes92

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2021
Texas
I went for a run last night and when I got back I looked down the driveway into my fish room and this is what I saw. I thought it was worth a pic, so here it is. Every once in a while, especially during the winter months when it's pitch black, we'll get knocks at the door from passers by who want to comment or pick my brains about the tank.

Not only do aquariums look awesome from inside the house, they look pretty good from the outside too!

View attachment 1453762
I may have to pick your brain when I build mine lol I'm not doing anything that big atm but wow that's an amazing tank good job

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Impressive looking tank and group of fish,esox.

Reactions: esoxlucius

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
They are my prized assets young man. A result of my RTGG getting all amorous with my filament barbs. I believe it's a first in the hobby!

I've called them cigar barbs, or if you want their fancy name, Leptobarbus Rubripinna. Lol.

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Btw,what is that great big light colored fish on the far left in the tank?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store