Southern NH USA
I think some nice patterned doilies would pull all this together

Rara12

Exodon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
New Jersey
Fun!

Here is a picture of my 12 gallon desk tank. Sorry for the blurry pictures, tough to get a good shot with an iphone. Same stock as my 75 gallon, just way fewer fish. First picture was taken a week or so ago and the plants have done some serious growth. Just look at the runner my vesuvius sword shot out on the left side.

I'm hoping the apistos will breed in the cave under the tree stump. Plenty of display action from the male.
IMG_1677.JPG IMG_1686.JPG

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Fun!

Here is a picture of my 12 gallon desk tank. Sorry for the blurry pictures, tough to get a good shot with an iphone. Same stock as my 75 gallon, just way fewer fish. First picture was taken a week or so ago and the plants have done some serious growth. Just look at the runner my vesuvius sword shot out on the left side.

I'm hoping the apistos will breed in the cave under the tree stump. Plenty of display action from the male.
View attachment 1157208 View attachment 1157209
That apisto is fantastic

I was looking for this thread for a while now. Did a trim and it looks somewhat presentable, heres my 10 gallon, medium tech.

View attachment 1162869

View attachment 1162870
Nice :D I like the stones, I've got similar ones; but haven't been able to use them properly :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store