NOODLING

big E

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
the French Part of Compton
I bought a video from Best BUy about Noodling, I don't think I want to try it myself, but I have been hooked on it ever since! I hear that you need to watch for snakes and otters, they will tear your arm apart! The video also said that drowning is a big danger because people stick there arms in holes under the waters surface and can actually get stuck and drown even in fairly shallow water! This just goes to show that catfish really will eat anything ! Good luck with your noodling and anyone here doing this take some pics for us!!

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
we went up to oklahoma and there werent any fish where we were noodlin.so after about 8 hours in oklahoma we came back to texas and went to shamrock.we ate at one of my friends house and came back home. my friends in shamrock live on this small river and that thing is loaded with catfish but there arent any rocks and caves under water so we couldnt noodle there i wish we could cause thoses suckers were huge 2.5 feet was at least the average. he also said that there were some gator gar in there too.

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
me_wee_todded;625679; said:
we went up to oklahoma and there werent any fish where we were noodlin.so after about 8 hours in oklahoma we came back to texas and went to shamrock.we ate at one of my friends house and came back home. my friends in shamrock live on this small river and that thing is loaded with catfish but there arent any rocks and caves under water so we couldnt noodle there i wish we could cause thoses suckers were huge 2.5 feet was at least the average. he also said that there were some gator gar in there too.

Should have gone back to unconventional rod and line.;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store