NOODLING

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I've seen a documentary on it once. It was funny. While Fishing involves poles and bait, Noodling can only be called "Noodling" if it's just your bare hands. Scuba Tanks and Snorkling gear would be against regulations...what weird "sport" :ROFL:

kakojones

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2006
Florida
I saw a special once and they allowed scuba gear in a tourney, they just had to register differently. two prizes were given for the tourney: one for scuba one for no scuba.

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
I've seen a documentary on it once. It was funny. While Fishing involves poles and bait, Noodling can only be called "Noodling" if it's just your bare hands. Scuba Tanks and Snorkling gear would be against regulations...what weird "sport"

well personally i use welding gloves and a broom stick. some folks use gas powered air pumps. Its not that wierd of a sport. there are way wierder ones curling, ping pong, lumber sports.

Zorro

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Meriden CT
me_wee_todded;620833; said:
well personally i use welding gloves and a broom stick. some folks use gas powered air pumps. Its not that wierd of a sport. there are way wierder ones curling, ping pong, lumber sports.
I rather play ping pong.

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
hey what's wrong with 10,000 dollar hot saw's and cutting wood just to prove you can cut faster then the next guy ..:D just kidding , but yeah curling in no way what so ever make's sence .. I would try noodling but if there were no snapping turtle's were I live :D those thing's can phuck your hole day up ..

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
there are a ***** load in oklahoma and im not familiar with the lake im going to. but that makes it even funner. its kinda like shoplifting if something goes wrong your screwed but if everything goes right the payoff is sweet. plus noodling is one hell of a rush

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
me_wee_todded;621647; said:
there are a ***** load in oklahoma and im not familiar with the lake im going to. but that makes it even funner. its kinda like shoplifting if something goes wrong your screwed but if everything goes right the payoff is sweet. plus noodling is one hell of a rush
:ROFL: just be carefull , winter is when they (snapping turtle's) migrate to the deep lake's and deep river's ..:D

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
ok i will be careful

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store