NOODLING

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
sometimes you just gotta look fear in the eye and punch it. but for real you guys are starting to worry me a little bit with them turtles.

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
im still stickin my hand in a hole regardless. if i get my finger takin off ill post pics
that vid is wicked

Eupterus

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2006
Bennington, VT
I've never heard of noodling before.
It does sound like a more humane way of catching a fish VS a hooked mouth.
Couldn't you stick something else down the hole besides your arm?. That sounds really freaky especially not knowing what 'll bite you.

A snapping turtle can bite a person's finger off very easily. With a huge one, I'd be afraid of losing my whole hand.

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
Couldn't you stick something else down the hole besides your arm?. That sounds really freaky especially not knowing what 'll bite you.

A snapping turtle can bite a person's finger off very easily. With a huge one, I'd be afraid of losing my whole hand.
youve probably never heard of it cause your a yankee lol. lots of poeple in oklahoma and north texas noodle.
its not that humane cause when you clean the fish it is usually still alive.
i stick a broom handle in the hole just a bout half a foot before my hand.

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
real *** man real ***

freeskierrocket

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
SouthEast, PA, USA
Eupterus;621795; said:

thant why ya never heard of noodlin...................or you dont have cable........comcast had a few specialas on it!!! lol!!!!:D ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store