Not a Mokelembembe!

Fishysweet

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2014
Virginia
Still haven't heard from live aquaria. It would be awesome to get the listing changed to a weeksii and a sorry we were wrong. But I dont see that happening lol

Reactions: twentyleagues

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Still haven't heard from live aquaria. It would be awesome to get the listing changed to a weeksii and a sorry we were wrong. But I dont see that happening lol
Yeah in my mind that's about the only thing I'd want from them. I mean they are both about the same difficulty to find and if I remember correctly about the same price point too. Your only problem is you are going to need a bigger tank....but come on is that really a problem?

Fishysweet

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2014
Virginia
Yeah in my mind that's about the only thing I'd want from them. I mean they are both about the same difficulty to find and if I remember correctly about the same price point too. Your only problem is you are going to need a bigger tank....but come on is that really a problem?
Yeah shes awesome I love her. Yeah not really how big of a tank would be good for her?

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Oh dear thanks the info
Time to go full karen mode, complain, ask to speak to someone higher up, and threaten to sue until you get what you want.

Note, I don’t recommend this tactic but in this case she’s faced with a stone wall.

Reactions: Fishysweet
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store