Not another "I'm back thread" ;)

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Well... ill come outta hiding for this lol...OG of Og’s...welcome back Cliff! May the cats be with u man, keep pushin forward and nice too see ya back. Times sure have changed round these parts, maybe an OG such as urself can pull some more people outta the woodwork here.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
Well... ill come outta hiding for this lol...OG of Og’s...welcome back Cliff! May the cats be with u man, keep pushin forward and nice too see ya back. Times sure have changed round these parts, maybe an OG such as urself can pull some more people outta the woodwork here.

Look who it is lol. Good to see ya. Yeah we should revive the old crew ;). I see some still on here but was sad to do some snooping around and see so many who haven't been on in a long time.

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Look who it is lol. Good to see ya. Yeah we should revive the old crew ;). I see some still on here but was sad to do some snooping around and see so many who haven't been on in a long time.
seems tragedy or “life” in general strikes all us old timers at some point. Hard to keep it goin sometimes. Tough these days with alot of negative opinions about keeping large fish in general. Sadly best to keep to the shadows, no pics, no scientific names, no evidence to help the “oposition” make new laws against the hobby.

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Welcome back Cliff, sorry to hear about your hardships but always know it gets better! Good to hear you and your family are all well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store