NOX ICH help

Gibbz

Feeder Fish
Jul 26, 2017
OK in my other thread I was going the heat and salt way but pulled out because some of my fish were freaking out. I know some of you will say I should have just stuck with it but thats not what I want to discuss right now. We can do that later, thanks in advance for understanding that small wish.

So, one of the shops I use and a couple other people I know use Nox Ich.

My tank is 125 and 81 degrees. South Americans, royal pleco, silver dollars, geos, synodontis.

I did the 3 days. Fish eating and breathing better now, but still see plenty of spots on them, and they are scratching.

It says to skip a day then repeat if it dosnt work the first time.

It says nothing about water changes.

Please tell me what to do now, skip day and start over, but water change now? WHats up.

I started this separate thread because of the title, I need it to be recognized. Thanks.
I just started a thread can u help me out?

Gibbz

Feeder Fish
Jul 26, 2017
OK in my other thread I was going the heat and salt way but pulled out because some of my fish were freaking out. I know some of you will say I should have just stuck with it but thats not what I want to discuss right now. We can do that later, thanks in advance for understanding that small wish.

So, one of the shops I use and a couple other people I know use Nox Ich.

My tank is 125 and 81 degrees. South Americans, royal pleco, silver dollars, geos, synodontis.

I did the 3 days. Fish eating and breathing better now, but still see plenty of spots on them, and they are scratching.

It says to skip a day then repeat if it dosnt work the first time.

It says nothing about water changes.

Please tell me what to do now, skip day and start over, but water change now? WHats up.

I started this separate thread because of the title, I need it to be recognized. Thanks.
I just started a thread can u help me out?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store