NYC/Tri-State Meet And Greet At Ira's Part 2....Saturday, February 6th, 2010

FishPrincess

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2009
NYC /Orlando FL
Well as promised here are some pictures. Apparently Garys prize streak ran to a few other MFK members..lol We had such a blast i guess someone was tired..lol There are more pictures coming up as raffle winners and fish add to the mix

FishPrincess

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2009
NYC /Orlando FL
Our Raffle winners (well some of them) and some of Ira's fish. he has an incredible stock. I forgot to mention the fish in the first picture has the most perfect ace of spades on her. "We nicknamed her "Ace"

the second picture is an incredible fish that one of our MFK members took home :)

Enjoy

FishPrincess

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2009
NYC /Orlando FL
Ira thank you so much for the hospitality, I had a wonderful time meeting other MFK members, joking around and seeing some incredible fish. Next time- we need to get more new members over there and a hello my name is nametags..lol

This was a great meet yay!!

ira

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2009
Bronx NY
Mnay thanks to all who paticipated, I know some of you had to travel in difficult weather conditions but in the end when fish folke get together we know how to have a good time. The smiles say it all, there will be many more pics posted soon. Its was a pleasure meeting the first time visitors like the 2 Roses who were the only female members and fun people , #1 cichlid breeder was will have to live up to that name lol, Karl who I'd like to bring to Vegas with me and Gary. To X and his crew. Danny and son, Lovell, Ed, John, Dave, Dennis and Rose, Mike and Will and everyone else who stopped by even for a shory visit you all help to keep this hobby a enjoyable as possible.

karl wagner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2009
Suzhou, PRC
I Had an awesome time AGAIN. It's worth the trip from Anywhere if you love fish like I do. So glad I traded the Dempseys, I had a tough time explaining my winnings as it was. No Vegas trip Ira- I've never won anything outside you house! Fantastic time with top notch people that really know their fish.

LouieV

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2008
Queens NYC
ira;3865831;3865831 said:
Mnay thanks to all who paticipated, I know some of you had to travel in difficult weather conditions but in the end when fish folke get together we know how to have a good time. The smiles say it all, there will be many more pics posted soon. Its was a pleasure meeting the first time visitors like the 2 Roses who were the only female members and fun people , #1 cichlid breeder was will have to live up to that name lol, Karl who I'd like to bring to Vegas with me and Gary. To X and his crew. Danny and son, Lovell, Ed, John, Dave, Dennis and Rose, Mike and Will and everyone else who stopped by even for a shory visit you all help to keep this hobby a enjoyable as possible.
What Happen Ira... LouieV get no love????? LOL LOL.... no doubt we have to do it again next time!!

Maduro

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2008
NY
Looks like it was a great time...I definitely need to get in on the next one.

flowerpower

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
NY
Garmama;3865774; said:
Well as promised here are some pictures. Apparently Garys prize streak ran to a few other MFK members..lol We had such a blast i guess someone was tired..lol There are more pictures coming up as raffle winners and fish add to the mix
Gary sleeping:ROFL::clap He came to my place and did the same thing. Notice he always perked up when the raffles were called:ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store