Official 2017/2018 NFL Discussion Thread

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I was and still am dead against these millionares not respecting our anthem. I do support trump but feel like he needs to keep his big mouth shut.

These guys wanna protest thats fine do it off the field or better yet go play football in some 3rd world country see how well they'll get paid there.
Agreed,this thing with Trump is right up there with Hussein going on and on during the Travon Martin mess.....and agreed on the millionare hypocrites.You don't like what's going on?...then pay for and set up your own platform for your gripes and issues as none of that has a damned thing to do with a sports event.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Agreed,this thing with Trump is right up there with Hussein going on and on during the Travon Martin mess.....and agreed on the millionare hypocrites.You don't like what's going on?...then pay for and set up your own platform for your gripes and issues as none of that has a damned thing to do with a sports event.
Omg finally someone agrees ! Been talking about this with my family and was saying how his comments dis not soumd very conservative ar all. Infact they sound like something a liberal would say only (minus the flag) liberals are the ones who cant take being disagreed with. The govt has no place in sports, nor should it tell owners of teams what to do. Again im totally against this thing but he needs to shut up and while hes at it delete that twitter account

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Omg finally someone agrees ! Been talking about this with my family and was saying how his comments dis not soumd very conservative ar all. Infact they sound like something a liberal would say only (minus the flag) liberals are the ones who cant take being disagreed with. The govt has no place in sports, nor should it tell owners of teams what to do. Again im totally against this thing but he needs to shut up and while hes at it delete that twitter account
.....and what has his blabbering gotten him? The team owners sure didn't exactly thank him for for being the "bad guy" and standing up for them.
So,how did the opening with Dallas go? I was outside watering the grass and missed it.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I didn't mind the teams not coming out, I mean for years the teams weren't on the sidelines for the anthem. It's only a recent thing that the teams have been out for it. Rather not have them out there at all if some of them want to do what they are doing.

Which has nothing to do with what they a protesting. They aren't in front of a police station or protesting a police parade, which would be a direct tie to what they are protesting.
Weak man, weak. It doesn't matter who/what before. Now, players are being asked to respect our flag, anthem, and country. Just so I know I'm understanding you right, you condone employees publicly disregarding their employers, our country, millions of service men and women, over a ball game ?

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
.....and what has his blabbering gotten him? The team owners sure didn't exactly thank him for for being the "bad guy" and standing up for them.
So,how did the opening with Dallas go? I was outside watering the grass and missed it.
I missed it too. Plus not one owner is gonna fire a player for this they are greedy little punks like the rest of us. Yeah ok the bills are gonna fire mcoy or steelers lev bell.

My lord dallas looks as soft as i thought they were gonna be during the off season

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Btw guys, remember sports brought this to politics, not the other way around.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I missed it too. Plus not one owner is gonna fire a player for this they are greedy little punks like the rest of us. Yeah ok the bills are gonna fire mcoy or steelers lev bell.

My lord dallas looks as soft as i thought they were gonna be during the off season
Hence, the reason for the boycott, hitting them where it hurts.

darth pike

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2008
Korriban
Weak man, weak. It doesn't matter who/what before. Now, players are being asked to respect our flag, anthem, and country. Just so I know I'm understanding you right, you condone employees publicly disregarding their employers, our country, millions of service men and women, over a ball game ?
No, you are not understanding correctly. I only said I rather see the team not on the field than see them dishonor the military servicemen. If I were an owner, I would suspend without pay anyone doing it. You are on the job, protest on your own time.

Doesn't help that the broadcasts focus on the ones doing it either.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The league ought to instruct the producers and cameramen to not film any players who are not behaving accordingly.That should be simple enough,just don't showcase any un desirable activity.
ESPN and other media outlets will be salivating at the opportunity to aire the highlights but they don't have to be televised by the league.

Reactions: jaws7777
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store