Official Gun Lovers Thread!!!

scubasteve06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
SC
youtube.com
Needless to say its nothing like a spikes tactical M4...but it gets the job done and the reason that site is blocked at your work I just looked that clip isn't even legal in Cali lol. I've got a gold cup trophpy model .45 colt semi automatic handgun that is my baby but technically I can't even own it yet(my avatar), but its at another house at this time.

Edit: lol i guess pics would be nice

0505081304.jpg

0505081305.jpg

0505081305a.jpg

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
koop171;1764597; said:
Love it the punisher lower is sweet.

But whats with the standard front sight????? why not get the matching flip up front battle sight and a AGOG scope? (I know the scope is going to run you about what you allready have in the gun so if its price I understand)

I got one of the new Smith & Wesson M&P15Ts. Just like the one in the pic I haven't had time to do anything to it yet. so its still stock. (so no reason to post my own pic when this one is just like it lol)

Oh yeah and this thing ran me $1400 it was one of S&W hoilday deals where I got this and a Sigma .40cal for $100 extra bucks I couldn't turn it down
sweet! i was reading up on the M&P's and they sound like a rock solid gun. post some pics up when you do some mods! for the sights, i dunno i guess i really like the look of the traditional front sight post. i was thinking of you a gas block flip up front sight but i went old school! my next gun for sure though! i wanna build a .308 on the M4 platform w/ a bull barrel so the front sight post will be gone!

and my wet dream would be an ACOG but i just cant bring myself to spend the kinda money on one. maybe if i can get lucky and find a good used one

reverse;1764630; said:
I like the gun, my opinion of your wall color is different.

Should move to Texas, we shoot full autos..........
for reals, its a love/hate thing with CA. love the state, hate the laws/prices. what! dont tell me you like white walls only!!!!! red is awesome!! haha thats my little office

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
very nice scubasteve! that colt sounds pricey, dont even wanna think about the price! i still cant believe i dont own a 1911 yet. debating on whether i wanna build a hunting rifle next or get a 1911. i was looking at Springfield's nickel plated 1911 in .38 Super, which is really a tribute to the cartels haha.

sooo many guns, soo little money

scubasteve06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
SC
youtube.com
I got mine slightly used for price I couldn't refuse, I love it so much now that I would drop the 1100 for a new one anyday...

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
Quick cell phone pic of my two big boys :)

Death Pony

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
That looks really futuristic!

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Cool, but the mag limit really takes away from the whole purpose of an M4.

With the mag restriction you should have built your self a nice match rifle based on the stoner design that would actually have a practical use in commiefornia.

*sigh* miss the old days of going through a couple thousand rounds of ammo for little money... :(

scubasteve06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
SC
youtube.com
I know that drum I want is alost 300 bucks and a box of 100 bullets is 29 bucks...expensive shooting...hopefully they are well spent if I ever actually "need" them one day. Quick pic of my Mossberg 12 Tactical 12 Gauge its almost as cool as yours...

0112082106.jpg

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
JD7.62;1772239; said:
Cool, but the mag limit really takes away from the whole purpose of an M4.

With the mag restriction you should have built your self a nice match rifle based on the stoner design that would actually have a practical use in commiefornia.

*sigh* miss the old days of going through a couple thousand rounds of ammo for little money... :(
yeah its sux but i really love the M4's so i just had to have one. either way, im ready for the day when CA gets rid of all these ridiculous gun laws. well at least itll happen in my lifetime!! lol

scubasteve06;1772273; said:
I know that drum I want is alost 300 bucks and a box of 100 bullets is 29 bucks...expensive shooting...hopefully they are well spent if I ever actually "need" them one day. Quick pic of my Mossberg 12 Tactical 12 Gauge its almost as cool as yours...
those drums are awesome! CA, too bad once again :irked: that's an awesome mossberg!!! did you ever see the Knoxx sidewinder kit w/ drum that came out for the mossbergs? it was awesome, too bad they discontinued it. here's my buddy's mossberg w/ the 10 round drum kit :headbang2

Chuckman;1772454; said:
Sweet.... love the punisher skull
thx!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store