Official Gun Lovers Thread!!!

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
syxteenhmong;1772662; said:
that is bad dawg... let me test it
haha you gonna drive all the way up to central CA?

movitt;1772688; said:
nice...got to get picks up of my uncle's bushmaster all tricked out with laser sites
nice put some pics up!!

M|L;1772695; said:
amazing... that is impossible to get in NYC. so jealous.
yeah i dont know the specifics for NY, but ive heard its pretty bad!

scubasteve06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
SC
youtube.com
jcardona1;1772641; said:
yeah its sux but i really love the M4's so i just had to have one. either way, im ready for the day when CA gets rid of all these ridiculous gun laws. well at least itll happen in my lifetime!! lol

those drums are awesome! CA, too bad once again :irked: that's an awesome mossberg!!! did you ever see the Knoxx sidewinder kit w/ drum that came out for the mossbergs? it was awesome, too bad they discontinued it. here's my buddy's mossberg w/ the 10 round drum kit :headbang2

thx!!

Wow you and your buddies know how to spend the cash my friend. That is some very impressive firepower. I had a video from you-tube with a 20 round drum on a fully automatic mossberg. I am trying to find it now.

scubasteve06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
SC
youtube.com
I'm guessing the handgun on the left is a full auto-glock looks like a model 17 to me 9mm??? And that looks like a Ruger .40 cal or .45 next to it. Where did you get those tactical lights for your remington or did it come that way??? Hit me up with some accesories I need to trick mine out now!!!

SemperFish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2007
Hubert, NC
Not to be a downer but Im reading that law a little differently. It says "ANY OF THE FOLLOWING" not a pistol grip AND the following.

"12276.1. (a) Notwithstanding Section 12276, "assault weapon" shall also mean any of the following:
(1) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:
(A) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon.
(B) A thumbhole stock.
(C) A folding or telescoping stock.
(D) A grenade launcher or flare launcher.
(E) A flash suppressor.
(F) A forward pistol grip."

Aside from that I am impressed! Not only do I have a wife and house payments that preclude me from that kind of spending I really wish I could mod my issue M4. Alas Im stuck with govt. issue lowest bidder gear. Atleast my chest rig and other gear is choice.

scubasteve06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2008
SC
youtube.com
Whats the deal with that dragon skin stuff the level 3 amd 4 they are saying is not safe anymore that the ballistic tips and teflon tipped rounds are piercing them with ease...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store