Official NFL Discussion Thread 2018/2019

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
My Cleveland Browns made too many mistakes. Very disappointed they didn't beat the Kansas City Chiefs.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
I am happy! Tyreek Hill got 40 fantasy points, and my defense got a blocked punt returned for a touchdown!

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
My Cleveland Browns made too many mistakes. Very disappointed they didn't beat the Kansas City Chiefs.
ADawson23 ADawson23 just in case you wanted to talk smack about Patrick Mahomey, the Cheetah, old Honey Badger and any other Chief Head lol..Welcome aboard again happy you joined MFK ?

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Great game between my Browns and Chargers but made bad plays at the end. The Bill's manhandled the Chiefs.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This week's edition of Keeping It Real With Alex Cardinale centers around the announcement of retirement made by Tom Brady! Tom Brady played 22 seasons as a quarterback in the National Football League for the New England Patriots and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers! He won seven super bowls! Six with the New England Patriots and one with my favorite team the Tampa Bay Buccaneers! He turned the Buccaneers from one of the worst teams in the league to one of the best!

What are my personal thoughts on Tom Brady's retirement? Find out by watching this video!

I also discussed how Facebook's strict policies affect me and I discuss this year's Super Bowl!

What do you think about Tom Brady retiring? Post your thoughts in the comments!

Enjoy!

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Man am I glad Tom Brady recovered. I have always rooted against him. All the teams I like hate the patriots. And I used to like the bucs, but tom and gronk ruined it for me! Of course, the guy needs to act all cocky and say "Oh I am going to play till 50 and get 10 super bowl rings, one for each finger". I'm glad that the old fart retired. On the positive side, he was one if not the best quarterback ever.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store