Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
It's not lies or deception if you never asked IMO. You aren't even required to disclose STDs....things that actually ruin people's lives or lead to death.

And yeah granny, I almost hooked up with a tranny when I was younger. Just gonna throw it out there for those who don't know. It's why people throw so many tranny jokes at me on here. Scarred I am not nor would I have been. Would've just been an embarrassing moment in my life that I would've moved on from. I'd love to see someone ACTUALLY win a lawsuit on the basis of swapped gender.

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
It's not lies or deception if you never asked IMO. You aren't even required to disclose STDs....things that actually ruin people's lives or lead to death.

And yeah granny, I almost hooked up with a tranny when I was younger. Just gonna throw it out there for those who don't know. It's why people throw so many tranny jokes at me on here. Scarred I am not nor would I have been. Would've just been an embarrassing moment in my life that I would've moved on from
"Almost" hooked up with, is not the same level as completely hooked up. just my opinion. Lol!
I know it depends on the person. and some go both ways to begin with. but lawsuit-happy people are thick as snot in Calif, of all places. and the court awards in their favor are ridiculously legendary.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Well crap im suing krich for pretending to be white online for years...even though we never asked him. Had I known I wouldn't have talked to him

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Well crap im suing krich for pretending to be white online for years...even though we never asked him. Had I known I wouldn't have talked to him
LOL. I'm gonna sue Chris for "seeming" to be black, as well. His memes were obviously not by a white or even brown guy.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Guess you're right Eddie. From now on, you should ask every member you are unsure about, if they black. Have there ever been any black ladies you know of here?
Nah, I'm just gonna sue em for emotional trauma.

Chub_by is a black woman

Anders247

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2015
Maw Installation
For some reason, I'm watching this thread but if I don't reply it won't notify me about it....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store