Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fish-chews-11-year-girls-foot-bone-deep-48772638
Here's one for you guys. I'd always heard stories of musky attacks when I was a kid, used to be afraid to go swimming in Chautauqua lake because I heard a kid got his toe bit off. Guess I was right to be uneasy in those waters!
Hello; I get it. Those teeth are there for a reason.
My strange mind linked this to the thread about the woman sticking her bare feet out on the airplane. I guess getting a pike on a flight will not work. sorry for the de-rail.

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
Hello; I get it. Those teeth are there for a reason.
My strange mind linked this to the thread about the woman sticking her bare feet out on the airplane. I guess getting a pike on a flight will not work. sorry for the de-rail.
Lol...figured it was relevant...it's about feet anyway!

A

AquaAlex1993

I have someone who wants to say hello to you MFKER'S.
Meet Brandi my 1 year old female beagle.
She is my fish room buddy and apparently now my laptop buddy lol. When ever I am on the couch with my lap top she comes sits right besides me and cuddles.
I guess she wanted to say hi to the Monster Fish Keepers.

brandi 1.jpg

Reactions: FMA4ME

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I have a snake in my fish room, that also coincides to be my bedroom lol

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Oh man, seeings how half the snakes in your area are poisonous, sounds like a situation Hendre Hendre !!
It's a harmless corn from USA lol

Reactions: Bigfishnut

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
Harmless if you're not a small rodent! Corn snakes are cool. I'm too far north, but we have the milk snakes...northern counterpart to the cornsnake. I really like the scarlet king snakes, but they are also a southern species

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Yeah I got my fingers caught once lol. Mine is skinny need to feed more

Those are cool snakes, seen a cape cobra watching me through a fence at our one school camp. I got out of there in no time lol

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Nah, cobras are harmless...at least from my couch watching them on tv! Where I live the only venomous snakes we have are timber rattlesnakes. They tend to be pretty shy.
Hahahaha. Rattlers are cool, they give you a heads up almost. Cobras literally give a heads up

My uncle has a monitor lizard of sorts living on his farm and it has a nest under some cattle trap bars

Reactions: Bigfishnut
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store