Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Hello; Actually Hendre did nothing and was not mentioned at all. I just threw that out as a joke because I know you and Hendre are friends.
I think Hendre may have a few more aquariums and other animals than I do. So in her vision about us fish/pet keepers I guess those who have more pets, eat more meat, have a bigger lawn, are farmers and so on are the bigger bad guys. I do a little bit of everything she railed against and so am a bad guy for sure.
Ahh. For a minute there I thought you meant she was having a go at poor Hendre haha

I have pets
Eat meat
Have a lawn that is mowed regularly
I'm not a farmer but I did have a veggie patch at my old house.
I weed my garden every few weeks and throw the weeds away.

I guess I must be a bad person too. :(

Reactions: skjl47

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
So I guess my podcast thread got deleted all of a sudden?!:mad:o_O:confused:
Have you asked a staff member why? There's likely a very good reason it was deleted. :)

that's fine, I'll just post them here
Maybe find out why your thread was deleted first? I can imagine people getting somewhat annoyed a little if you get this one closed...

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Have you asked a staff member why? There's likely a very good reason it was deleted. :)

Maybe find out why your thread was deleted first? I can imagine people getting somewhat annoyed a little if you get this one closed...
Hello; I agree with Kittiee katt in that you need to find out what the issue is with your thread.
My guess being MFK is in some ways a commercial website. There are advertisers on here. You are using their site to advertise your own site which has no benefit for the MFK site.

If your thread was closed for these reasons or for some other reason, then in effect you are trying an end run by placing your stuff in this very popular thread. Better your post gets deleted than this thread gets closed.

Reactions: AquaAlex1993

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Perhaps it had something to do with mentioning,referencing,or advertising other ventures on MFK.
...for example I know on the car forum I'm a member on,mentioning car clubs which are not affiliated with the forum are frowned upon.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Perhaps it had something to do with mentioning,referencing,or advertising other ventures on MFK.
...for example I know on the car forum I'm a member on,mentioning car clubs which are not affiliated with the forum are frowned upon.
Hello; Maybe Aqua A can pay to advertise on this site just like I guess the others do??

Reactions: AquaAlex1993

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; Maybe Aqua A can pay to advertise on this site just like I guess the others do??
Maybe....while I can't speak for the powers that be around here I know that I certainlyly wouldn't turn down a little loot for his efforts.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Some sick wacko strung up and hung a deer carcass from a goal post on an area high school football field.

A

AquaAlex1993

That is a good idea. Maybe we can work out some sort of a deal. I have a deal like that on a cooking forum and I post my cooking show there. They give me my own forum section for like 20 dollars every 2 months and I get moderation privileges too. and I get into the local cooking and restaurant events free.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Some sick wacko strung up and hung a deer carcass from a goal post on an area high school football field.
I don't understand what would be entertaining about doing something like that, it just seems stupid to me.. :confused:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store