Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Sheesh i would have loved to watch that. I hope tucker mentioned the crime statistics in areas like chicago
Hello; I do not recall if Tucker mentioned Chicago in particular. He did use quotes directly from the guy's article and the guy used convoluted reasoning, to me anyway, which left me wondering. He appeared to write that his kids cannot trust or be friends with white people but on Tuckers show appeared to walk that back to the world has dangers he needs to teach his kids about.

Reactions: jaws7777

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
And not one of those college ingrates thanked Mr. Trump, smh. I wish they had to do time. The amount of time a regular Chinese citizen would have to do for the same thing.
What would you expect from a bunch of thieves.I hope that their college penalizes them somehow as they said that they would be looking into the situation.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
What would you expect from a bunch of thieves.I hope that their college penalizes them somehow as they said that they would be looking into the situation.
Lol, they actually did. I was tuned in live, specifically listening for that. The signal to my tv isn't that great and missed really small pieces of the broadcast. The news anchor recapped the apology, not mentioning it. I thought that would be newsworthy, so I thought they did not thank the president. It was brief, but they did. I still don't buy the apology. It kinda came off like it was a lapse in judgement, but it was 3 different stores they robbed. Aren't we all on the same page, that if you visit a foreign country, to some degree you are a representative of the country you came from? That's what really infuriates me. I thought the indefinite suspension was a good call, let's see what it takes to "earn that respect" back.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh wait just saw the clip on TMZ....Liangelo Ball or whatever his name is did actually thank Trump during the press conference that I imagine the school has put them up to.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well....looks like it's Sylvester Stallone's turn to be accused of sexually assaulting someone.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
Al Franken also.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store