Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

skjl47

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Not for Russia....apparently her atheletes will still be allowed to compete but they cannot represent their country or display her flag.
Hello; What did Russia Do? If it is a long story just some basics. Did they refuse to bake a cake for an alphabet wedding?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; What did Russia Do? If it is a long story just some basics. Did they refuse to bake a cake for an alphabet wedding?
Haha,that whole cake thing is ridiculous.
Anyhow,the banning stems from allegations of Russian officials doping it's athletes with performance enhancing drugs.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hello; Thanks.
You're welcome.The Russian athletes would have to participate as independent competitors under the Olympic flag.
I'm no Olympics enthusiast but I do find the situation rather interesting.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
think the bitcoins going to take a mean drop, I do wish what ever years back I bought a thousand worth so I could cash them in now, but IMHO they in for a fall.

skjl47

Probation Member
Probation Member
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
The sky is falling, the sky is falling...

View attachment 1288340
Hello; The snow is all south of me for a change. Kinda weird and a bit unusual. Not a good sign this early in the season.
I may have goofed. Winters lately have had so little snow that I decided not to replace the tires on my 4x4 pickup. They are not worn out quite yet but will not be worth much if we get much snow.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
think the bitcoins going to take a mean drop, I do wish what ever years back I bought a thousand worth so I could cash them in now, but IMHO they in for a fall.
Lol, heck, just today they had a drop from 17 to 14, then back up to 16. I don't know about a dramatic drop, but I'm not sure it will rally like it has been. I just got on board recently, so it may very well fall off a cliff lol. Win, lose, or draw, I'm glad I've finally gotten off my butt to give it a shot. First time I've watched people "become rich," it's exciting.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store