Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
No kidding, u notice they never make a real attempt to solve a problem,just throw money and some legal bs at it and hope no one notices
They all need to have their pay withheld until something is decided.....bet that that would put flame to their asses.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
That's what this is all about to the dems...to get votes.
No kidding, u notice they never make a real attempt to solve a problem,just throw money and some legal bs at it and hope no one notices
They all need to have their pay withheld until something is decided.....bet that that would put flame to their asses.
make it like a game show,if they do good we pay em,if not we pay eme in lead

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I know there is no way that they should be getting paid while working stiffs aren't....because of them.It's just not right.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Bad day man. Fellow officer and friend was sentenced to 16 months in prison for what was at 1st excessive use of force but was later sentenced to falsifying documents. Totally sickening this guy was also in the 82nd airborne and did 2 or 3 tours in Iraq.

I couldnt make it to the sentencing but my ex-partners and friends who are all liberal mind you said the judge went on a liberal tirade trashing him and speaking of the poor inmate like he was a victim. This guy is doing 17 yrs for murder btw. No joke not lie all my buddy did was punch the guy out right after he spit in his face.

Really sad day our govmt let down a great American

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Best part this was federal. He won the departmental charges/hearing and also beat the state criminal charges.

The federal prosecutor picked it up to earn some clout and make a name for herself smh the prosecutor was seeking 6 months probation but the judge went with max and in her own words gave him the max to deter other officers from brutalizeing defenseless inmates Can you guys believe this crap

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Sooo... What do you guys think about Sports Illustrated's new plus size swimsuit models??? Huh?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store