Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Nice going Rock!

Yeah really lol.
I also posted this on another forum and someone mentioned that the officer could possibly wind up suffering from vertigo as well as damage to his hearing.
Possibly, my stepfather has hearing loss because he never wore hearing protection at the range, always wear your p.e.p and e.p

Reactions: Drstrangelove

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Nice going Rock!

Yeah really lol.
I also posted this on another forum and someone mentioned that the officer could possibly wind up suffering from vertigo as well as damage to his hearing.
Possibly, my stepfather has hearing loss because he never wore hearing protection at the range, always wear your p.e.p and e.p

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
I dowt that is going to happen from that one instance, and realistically you can not use your radio proficiently with ear plugs in, nore do you have time to wait to install them. I am sure at the range these days EP is enforced, same as i do at work, And like them i have a ear testing truck come once a year to measure my employees hearing. have for past 6 years so they can see if they are suffering any hearing loss. Same for eye protection, WARE IT, its not an option.

Reactions: J. H.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
nope

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Nice going Rock!

Yeah really lol.
I didn't even think about that. I thought it was a good idea to shoot a coyote from my garage door with an 5.56. I smoked it it but my buddy & I heard ringing i our ears for an hour

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
sure that was not alcohol induced high blood pressure? o_O

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I didn't even think about that. I thought it was a good idea to shoot a coyote from my garage door with an 5.56. I smoked it it but my buddy & I heard ringing i our ears for an hour
I would love to and someday intend to live somewhere remote enough where I would be able to shoot at vermin from a location at my home.....not that I would do it very often.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
I would love to and someday intend to live somewhere remote enough where I would be able to shoot at vermin from a location at my home.....not that I would do it very often.
Its not often but when you start seeing seeing/hearing coyotess regularly it's bad. I try to get the alpha, but usually if you pop a few they disappear. If you dont they'll start coming in the day time and smaller pets will start disappearing.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Its not often but when you start seeing seeing/hearing coyotess regularly it's bad. I try to get the alpha, but usually if you pop a few they disappear. If you dont they'll start coming in the day time and smaller pets will start disappearing.
I can imagine.....I found a possum in my trashcan this morning.That was my encounter with wildlife....no firearm was required.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store