Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Fb ain't goin anywhere. The NFL protest showed me most people could care less if something they like isn't on the up and up. Sad.

Reactions: skjl47

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Fb ain't goin anywhere. The NFL protest showed me most people could care less if something they like isn't on the up and up. Sad.
Well...it affected me, I'm yet to see a full game and my football watching is down nearly 80% from before the kneeling started. My Dad stopped watching.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Well...it affected me, I'm yet to see a full game and my football watching is down nearly 80% from before the kneeling started. My Dad stopped watching.
Hello; I am down 100% on the NFL but way up on college ball. Turns out there have been some very good games. While the play can be uneven some teams are proving to be powerhouses.
I also rarely see a full game but this is due to my falling asleep. Alabama, Georgia, Clemson are among the strong teams but often blow out the other teams.
If your post was about FB then I know nothing ( in a sergent Schultz voice). Never used it yet.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
The funny thing about FB is if you post a fish for sale it won't even show up/flagged right away, yet somehow a child bride actually gets past the filters? lol
Hello; Well keeping and selling fish must be real bad. Selling a child bride? I do not get it but may have something to do with respecting the culture of others???

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; saw some strange things today and one very sad from my perspective. Drove to Knoxville TN today which is the nearest large town to me.

1) at a red light a car pulled up next to me. The driver was texting away. The front wheel had six lug studs but only three lug nuts. The back wheel was missing some lug nuts also.
2) A woman pushed a stroller with a baby in it onto the road against oncoming traffic while she was busy talking on a cell.
3) Went into the big Sears in Knoxville at West Town mall. It is closing and the store is being cleaned out. I bought a set of metric taps. I have tools from sears I bought back in the 1960's. This is the sad thing for me.

Here is a thought. What if I find a homeless guy and we pretend he gave me $50 bill when I ran out of coffee? Would that play on FB?

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Hello; saw some strange things today and one very sad from my perspective. Drove to Knoxville TN today which is the nearest large town to me.

1) at a red light a car pulled up next to me. The driver was texting away. The front wheel had six lug studs but only three lug nuts. The back wheel was missing some lug nuts also.
2) A woman pushed a stroller with a baby in it onto the road against oncoming traffic while she was busy talking on a cell.
3) Went into the big Sears in Knoxville at West Town mall. It is closing and the store is being cleaned out. I bought a set of metric taps. I have tools from sears I bought back in the 1960's. This is the sad thing for me.

Here is a thought. What if I find a homeless guy and we pretend he gave me $50 bill when I ran out of coffee? Would that play on FB?
Yeah we're loosing our Sears too. I'm really bummed out about it. I wish it was JC Penney going out. Ever since I found out jcp now caters to Mexican/latina women I stopped shopping there.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Yeah we're loosing our Sears too. I'm really bummed out about it. I wish it was JC Penney going out. Ever since I found out jcp now caters to Mexican/latina women I stopped shopping there.
Hello; As Stephen King might say - The world has moved on. Might I ad it has abandoned me for the most part. Do you think now that Hendre Hendre is a mod in training that he can turn things around?

( note - I did not know about JCP.)

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Hello; As Stephen King might say - The world has moved on. Might I ad it has abandoned me for the most part. Do you think now that Hendre Hendre is a mod in training that he can turn things around?

( note - I did not know about JCP.)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nope,it sure aint.
The funny thing about FB is if you post a fish for sale it won't even show up/flagged right away, yet somehow a child bride actually gets past the filters? lol
.....and post a photo wearing a red baseball cap with a certain statement on it and you run the risk of getting flagged for expressing. "hate speech".
Human slavery gets a pass because of.....culture.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store