Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
20190105_095757.jpg

Peanutbutter, spinach, strawberries, carrots, a handful of almonds and some blueberries. Delicious man

Reactions: FMA4ME

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Good for you!
I would help him move out by tossing his belongings out the front door.
I'm not helping him move anything, he can do it all himself lol

Yeah Kittiee Katt Kittiee Katt that sounded horrible. Glad you're movin on!!! :woot:
Me too! Drinks tonight, my shout! :D

That's a lot of broken furniture
You're telling me! He wasn't even here for a month! But our remaining furniture is safe now, no more shall it live in fear of being sat on!!! :D

Kittiee Katt Kittiee Katt great news !!!!
That it is. I'm so happy. :D *wipes tear*

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
I looove me some peanut butter, but I've actually never tried it in a smoothie.
Me too i put that stuff in everything i can. I love it in hot chocolate. My wife got me some peanutbutter powder recently but i haven't tried it

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I do the same thing with drinking man. Not that I'm an alcoholic but I've tried to cut it out completely. It's like it starts calling my name though.
Last time I drank was back in 2002. A friend came over and we finished off a 12pk. The next morning he left...and I haven't drank since then. I just have no desire.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Man, since Christmas holidays started for me on 21 December I have closed down my fish tank, moved house,hurt my back got through Christmas, my grandmother had a stroke and died, had a housewarming party at our new house which ended up with a blocked toilet and flood, helped my father in law with cancer move from his hobby farm after 30 years, fixed up and redid the gardens in our old house to get it in a saleable condition, today I went to a Greek friends christening and ate too much and have an upset stomach, it's the start of a week long heatwave and I have to go back to work tomorrow.
Never felt so unholidayed in my life.
Sorry, I know it's Irrelevant to you guys but felt like *****ing!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Man, since Christmas holidays started for me on 21 December I have closed down my fish tank, moved house,hurt my back got through Christmas, my grandmother had a stroke and died, had a housewarming party at our new house which ended up with a blocked toilet and flood, helped my father in law with cancer move from his hobby farm after 30 years, fixed up and redid the gardens in our old house to get it in a saleable condition, today I went to a Greek friends christening and ate too much and have an upset stomach, it's the start of a week long heatwave and I have to go back to work tomorrow.
Wow.....you've been through quite a bit in relatively short period of time .

Reactions: Ogertron3000

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
When it rains it pours hopefully things turn around for you asap

Reactions: Ogertron3000

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Dang man, sorry for your loss. That's hard. You sound like you're still mashing though, hang in there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store