Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
How about a wood burning stove?
That works too.
If there wasn't a picture of it I wouldn't of had a clue what was meant by "wood choofer"
I'd at least have a rough idea of l what was meant by wood burning stove. :D

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That works too.
If there wasn't a picture of it I wouldn't of had a clue what was meant by "wood choofer"
I'd at least have a rough idea of l what was meant by wood burning stove. :D
Without a photo I might have imagined some kind of animal lol.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Being a lifelong Michigan guy winter doesn't really bother me, I actually like the snow for the holidays and the changing of the seasons. Up until about now. This time of year (late Feb) I am ready for it to go away and for spring to get here. Ready to start wading rivers and fishing, ready to get out in the garden and play with the bonsai trees, ready to get active and do some biking. The cold & snow can go away anytime now.

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
We have so much snow it’s just nuts. The guy that plows my driveway has said he can’t do it anymore if we get more snow. And here we are sitting with a blizzard warning again.

This was taken a few snow falls ago.
1293E049-E3C3-432E-A91D-E6EF265B085E.jpeg
The snow is between 3-4’ deep off the side of my husbands shop going into the tree line. We have snow drifts 7’ high. Snow piles from having the driveway cleared that are 6’ feet high. Over 2’ on both sides of the driveway.
It’s depressing, I feel trapped, I’m just done with it all. This winter has been so stressful.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store