Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
People were so bad they used to steal my Jack balls(Antenna balls from Jack in the Box)

Thats sad.I bet somebody would steal a bag of bat poop if it sat long enough.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Yeah, I'd be picking a different check out line myself . . .

I have to say that I have seen some awful things at Walmart. The one day last year I was in the pharmacy Department, and there was some scroungy looking young guy there who had BO so bad that it would make you want to take a job in a glue factory.

If that wasn't bad enough he had a bag full of stinky skunk weed hanging out of his pocket that was stinking up the whole store. I was just incredulous, and I walked away shaking my head.

There have always been a lot of stupid people, and here there has always been a lot of marijuana; but since they made it legal in California it seems like they also made stupidity mandatory with the same law.

Of course the government was stupid when they thought they were going to get enormous tax benefits from legalization. They find they're arresting more people than ever before. The county where I live has actually made recreational use illegal even though the state has made it legal at Large.

While none of this affects me directly, I find the indirect effects to be less than amusing considering the amount of money the state is going to spend to regulate and oversee the whole business.

If you want to see the nation's largest collection of drug addicts on bicycles, all you got to do is take Highway 1 from San Diego to the Oregon border.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I don't know what kind of walmarts ya'll go to. I've never seen that stuff. The worse I saw is some toddler in a cart pooped and there was tiny poop ever 5 feet for about 20 feet.

• Haha
Reactions: Ulu

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well at least it's not schumer.

You can't convince me people like that don't have a mental disorder
Maybe it was laundry day,all his other clothes was in the wash and he REALLY needed to run out and pick up a few items!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store