Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I'm using the quarantine period here to work on my botanical projects, mainly my carnivorous plants that I repotted today. Also started some Drosera seeds, will see if they end up growing.

View attachment IMG_20200319_135609.jpg

Reactions: MrsE88

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
It would be simpler for a single pot head, as I was in my younger days. I lived in a 1 bedroom apartment by myself and worked as a labourer. I would have just got 24 frozen pizzas, some breakfast cereal and long life milk, add a bag of weed and a heap of DVDs and video games. I would have happily locked myself inside and gone into a 2 week lockdown back then. Bit more complicated these days with married life and a kid and a job with responsibilities.
Man, even for a non pothead that sounds good. Cereal, frozen pizzas, and anything I can watch or play....

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
I agree it’s the general public’s behavior that’s really making things scary.

With restaurants closing their dinning rooms and refusing walk ups, truck stops are being cleared out of necessities and food, it’s making life for truckers a nightmare. That’s where we are feeling the effects of all this. My husbands job is dangerous enough on a normal day to day basis, but now.... Its very stressful.

My fil (also a trucker) told us he’s been hearing about truckers getting attacked, and people trying to rob their loads. I’m not sure where he heard it, I think from other fellow truckers but not sure. It’s not surprising, but it does make me worry. I wish people would stop this ridiculous panicking.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
If truckers are getting attacked then they need to start packing heat.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It would be simpler for a single pot head, as I was in my younger days. I lived in a 1 bedroom apartment by myself and worked as a labourer. I would have just got 24 frozen pizzas, some breakfast cereal and long life milk, add a bag of weed and a heap of DVDs and video games. I would have happily locked myself inside and gone into a 2 week lockdown back then. Bit more complicated these days with married life and a kid and a job with responsibilities.
Frozen pizza....now that's disgusting!

Reactions: Ogertron3000

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
You just haven't had he right one yet. :thumbsup:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store