Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Soon that sticker will be like the one from the state of California that says (approximately) “this product causes cancer.”
People will be putting it everywhere.

When I disassembled my washing machine there it was.

I didn’t bother to scrape it off when I used that piece of the washing machine to replace the floorboard of my car.
image.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: esoxlucius

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
If you read that sticker it says that only California residents will get cancer from this product. That’s probably translated from the original Engrish.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What happened to your floorboard,rusted out?

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
If you read that sticker it says that only California residents will get cancer from this product. That’s probably translated from the original Engrish.
How the hell does a washing machine cause "cancer and reproductive harm".......or to update it to its present status....how the hell does your car cause "cancer and reproductive harm"!!!! Lol.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
What happened to your floorboard,rusted out?
No, Penelope Pitstop used to own the vehicle. The anthill mob needed the hole in the floor to power it, lol.

For any young uns reading this and wondering if I've gone barmy, you need to look up old episodes of "wacky races" on you tube.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I remember that cartoon....the anthill mob lol!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I remember that cartoon....the anthill mob lol!
It was a true classic. Who can ever forget the futile underhand dirty deeds of Dick Dastardly and his sniggering hound Muttley in an attempt to win the race? Lol.

They got their own spin off show too called "Dick Dastardly and Muttley in their flying machines". Remember that one? Each show focused on their attempts to catch a messenger pigeon.

I didn't know as a child that it was a real thing during the war. Pigeons were used as carriers for conveying messages between camps. The opposing sides got wind of this and so they used to blast all pigeons out of the sky to try and retrieve the little messages attached to their feet.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
How the hell does a washing machine cause "cancer and reproductive harm".......or to update it to its present status....how the hell does your car cause "cancer and reproductive harm"!!!! Lol.
It has lead in the bearings and petroleum grease. Probably 20 other “known carcinogens”. That was the washer. The car is much worse.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Look who I bumped into at the supermarket.The guy from Jeepers Creepers!
Screenshot_20211027-165542_Instagram~2.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store