Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
I wish that were the case. If that was the case than it would be unneccesarry for me to go to work. I don't make a dime on any of the videos I do not yet atleast. I am just sharing so people can check it out. If they don't want to check it out fine no problem.
It's no like I am forcing you to check it out.
I am holding a gun to your head saying watch or I'll shoot lol.
But I get it. I do. A lot of people promote like that to make money. I am not about that. I can make money other ways.
Hello; I get that you have to have some minimum number of "hits"/ "subscribers"/ "followers" to turn a podcast into cash. I have a neighbor setting up a studio in a room to do the same. He is a pediatrician, and his videos will be about the care or a child. Perhaps i should tell him about your ads. Then he could join you in posting self-serving ads on the thread. Doubt I will watch his as I do not have children.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Hello; I get that you have to have some minimum number of "hits"/ "subscribers"/ "followers" to turn a podcast into cash. I have a neighbor setting up a studio in a room to do the same. He is a pediatrician, and his videos will be about the care or a child. Perhaps i should tell him about your ads. Then he could join you in posting self-serving ads on the thread. Doubt I will watch his as I do not have children.
I did not mean to get you upset by posting my links here. I just thought people would be interested.

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a great time hosting tonight's episode of Saturday LIVE! With Legendary Alex Cardinale! If you missed it live no worries you can watch the replay anytime by clicking the link below! I'd like to thank Gabriel A Gomez for discussing cichlids, breeding cichlids, flowerhorns, and more! Aqua Alex showed off his new sun catfish he got from Marks Ark and also discussed the fish of the weekend which was the threadfin acara! Chef Alex made Chocolate chip cookies! Plus, I discussed my nightmare, recapped summer, shared 9 funny videos, previewed the Buccaneers NFL week 2 and more!!!
I recommend checking out the video and have some fun!
Click link to watch anytime:

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This week's episode of On The Case With Detective Alex Cardinale centered around the double shooting murder from July 2020 in Port St Lucie, Florida! The murder was caused by a dog attack. An aggressive bull mistaff attacked a labradoodle and then attacked and injuried Monique Hansman! Ordered to pay a $500 fine and put up a dangerous dog sign on his property, Ronald Delsorro went over the edge and invaded his neighbors house and shot and killed Guy Hansman and 11 year old Harper Hansman.
Find out all the details about this case! Simply click the link to tune in and watch anytime at your convience!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I had a great time answering some good cooking and baking questions! I appreciated those who sent in some good questions! I also had a great time giving out weekend dinner ideas and delicious recipes such as meatballs and stuffed shells! I also discussed red velvet cake and the history of red velvet including great recipes utlizing Duncan Hines red velvet cake mix!
Check out this awesome show to start your weekend! Simply click the link below to watch anytime!:

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
This was an awesome Saturday LIVE! With Legendary Alex Cardinale, I had a blast! You should check it out if you missed it!
I'd like to thank David Morton for being an amazing guest and sharing some good knowledge about his work as a pastor!
I discussed people cooking chicken in nyquil, I recapped September, discussed what I look forward to in fall and more!
Aqua Alex discussed the Asian Upside down catfish and Chef Alex made M&M'S USA cookies! Plus, Tampa Bay Buccaneers chat funny videos and more!
Click link to watch anytime at your convience:

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Check out the newest episode of On The Case With Detective Alex Cardinale! I took a trip back 100 years to discuss a career criminal as well as legendary robber and murderer. He shot and killed 7 people including 3 police officers and a 82 year old man! Edward Adams was a sick man who enjoyed robbing people. Find out all the details by clicking the link and watching the show!!

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
I kept it real with you and discussed the impact Hurricane Katrina had on the United States of America! I discussed everything you need to know about Hurricane Katrina, I discussed the impact it had on New Orleans and the USA and more! You can watch the video anytime by simply clicking the link below! Enjoy:

WOLF2013

Banned
MFK Member
May 2, 2018
Lake Worth Florida
www.youtube.com
Had a BLAST hosting this week's episode of Saturday LIVE! With Legendary Alex Cardinale! If you missed it you should definately check it out! I started the show with a fun Halloween fact! Chef Alex gave out a bakery style brownie recipe! Aqua Alex discussed the fish coming in Tuesday from The Wet Spot Tropical Fish and he also discussed keeping and caring for the black wolf fish! Katherine Jones and I had a fun time chatting Halloween and her podcast TNTBS Media! There were funny videos, find out my predictions for NFL Week 4 between the Buccaneers and Chiefs!
Watch the video anytime by clicking the link below! Enjoy:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store