Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Who are you calling fos? This is the second straight evening in which you have used an insult to enter a discussion.I don't care what you guarantee but if you you have no problem with teenaged and adult delinquents loitering around your children while they are in school then that's your business.
This guy has a slick mouth while on the internet. I'd love to see how he handles himself in reality.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
yes but whats the difference if they where immigrants or not. this is what I am pissed about, that the only reason you are focusing on it is because they are immigrants!

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You can be pissed off about whatever you choose to but the fact is if this duo was turned away at the border like they should have been then someone's daughter would not have been raped while she was at school.....and,they are not immigrants.

Last edited:

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
yes but whats the difference if they where immigrants or not. this is what I am pissed about, that the only reason you are focusing on it is because they are immigrants!
Says who ? You ? Your a clown who seems to desperately need attention ontop of not having a backbone to hold you up right. How many times have you insulted members on this thread ? Only to later post some nonsence about what type of music we like or some dinner you had, you pal lack conviction why communicate about such trivial things such as music with people you consider racist?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
......and you can post all the cnn links you want,of course they would put out a piece that tries to the deflect focus from the fact that at least one of those scum should not have been allowed here in the first place.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
ok than why are you focused on the fact that they where immigrants

because you freak out the second I say anything you dont like. I try to get along but then you post stuff like this. and what Im supposed to say that you're right about something thats fairly racist.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
......and you can post all the cnn links you want,of course they would put out a piece that tries to take the deflect focus from the fact that at least one of those scum should not have bern allowed here in the first place.

im not saying what they did was right, they deserve to be punished. but everything else you're saying is wrong. by law they can't deny people an education.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
"According to U.S. Department of Homeland Security databases, in August 2016, Henry Sanchez-Milian was encountered by a border patrol agent in Rio Valley Grande, Texas, who determined the individual had unlawfully entered the United States from Mexico," ICE spokesman Matthew Bourke said.

What are you even talking about ? Taken from your link

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store