Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Hey yall, I’ve been around and lurking on the forum, I’ve just not been logging on and or saying anything as I don’t have the time to actually talk, only time to look. I’ll soon be moving up from $14/hour to $17-$18/hour. Life is good.
I got a raise from $10/hour to $14/hour, time to get even more tanks for Wallace’s shoehead catfish :naughty:

Last edited:

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Hey yall, I’ve been around and lurking on the forum, I’ve just not been logging on and or saying anything as I don’t have the time to actually talk, only time to look. I’ll soon be moving up from $14/hour to $17-$18/hour. Life is good.
I wondered where you were hiding. Have you shoehorned all those tanks into that room yet? Last time i Iooked it seemed that the Rubik's cube would be an easier puzzle to solve!

Great news regarding the rise too :thumbsup:

Reactions: JAYBIRD1011

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I wondered where you were hiding. Have you shoehorned all those tanks into that room yet? Last time i Iooked it seemed that the Rubik's cube would be an easier puzzle to solve!

Great news regarding the rise too :thumbsup:
Shoehorn for shoeheads, I like the sound of that. Anyway to answer your question no, no I have not. The reason for the lack of progress is due to various things in my personal life which includes a death of a loved one, a gf trying to make me get rid of my tanks (soon to be ex, haha), my roommate causing problems by planning on getting a 75 and putting 8 common plecos and 3 oscars in it (told him to keep his fish properly or get the hell out of my apartment, he chose to give up fish keeping), and now some issues at work which is the management trying to say I agreed to $14.50/hour and threatening to take me down to 9/hour if I don’t drop the issue, little do they know I’m as stubborn as they come and I’m calling their bluff.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store