Officially a Bichir keeper now

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Ok so I'm in my car at lunch trying to look at these pics and I'm going I see a polli so two polli...???? But like I said in my car at lunch(no im not driving atm) I have a screen protector that really cuts into the pic quality if there is bright light. Delhezi? No not possible where?.....lol! I see it under the polli. I though y'all were Cray Cray! Stupid phone screen protector. Nice pic ups! I think? ( cant see them so well) they sound nice anyway!

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
ahh i see. i kind of see what you are saying. just looking at my new wc del and the one i already have (assuming it's cb) the cb snout doesn't seem as long or as pointed

beautiful polli's by the way. i hope mine get similar coloration as yours once i have it on my black substrate.
Yours will have nicer color on black substrate, UJ colors stands out on black.

Reactions: twentyleagues

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Ok so I'm in my car at lunch trying to look at these pics and I'm going I see a polli so two polli...???? But like I said in my car at lunch(no im not driving atm) I have a screen protector that really cuts into the pic quality if there is bright light. Delhezi? No not possible where?.....lol! I see it under the polli. I though y'all were Cray Cray! Stupid phone screen protector. Nice pic ups! I think? ( cant see them so well) they sound nice anyway!
Lmao

sevs and sajicas for me

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2017
haha well they are in the QT tank right now that doesn't have a light or substrate. So yeah they are crappy pics to begin with.

Thanks! I'm excited for both of them. Was really debating between moke and del but decided to go with del for now in hopes i can land a moke later through trins or rehobath cheaper (aquaticclarity's mokes were 90 and i know both trins and rehobath have been around 60-70 in the past) But seeing the coloration and markings on this del i'm glad i went with it. Very striking.

Reactions: twentyleagues

sevs and sajicas for me

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2017
Yeah there just isn't much around here nor does this area seem to have many bichir keepers to begin with. The LFS carry senegals from time to time but they are usually between 20-30 bucks and the rare instance i see and endli or an ornate it's usually 50-60 for a 2 or 3 incher.

Reactions: clm08k
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store