Oh Deer!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yes your right but still scary because I've seen a couple of big coyote.
Cool,no coyotes in my area but I have seen an occasional fox up by the job.....nice photo anyhow.

Reactions: tlindsey

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
A half eaten bear? I wouldn't step out after dark if I saw a half eaten bear laying around lol.
The coyote was the half eaten one. I found it by the woods about 75 yards from my house.
For all I know a bear did it though.

The bear I saw was very much alive and thankfully didn’t care about my dog barking at it.

Fishnerd360

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2018
I don’t get deer in my backyard since I live in a suburb of a big city, but there’s a trail near me that I can see over 20 deers over a few miles. I have seen some coyotes and foxes near my house though, along with many stray cats.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
I live in a small town north of San Diego. Behind our house is a canyon. We get coyotes running down our street every morning and night. My dog is about the size of a coyote but is a sucker for other dogs, so hopefully, he doesn't learn about the dangers of the cities! We also get deer at San Elijo Estuary. We also get rabbit bones on our lawn.

Reactions: tlindsey

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I live in a small town north of San Diego. Behind our house is a canyon. We get coyotes running down our street every morning and night. My dog is about the size of a coyote but is a sucker for other dogs, so hopefully, he doesn't learn about the dangers of the cities! We also get deer at San Elijo Estuary. We also get rabbit bones on our lawn.
.....rabbit bones,is there a shaman running around performing rituals on people's properties?

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
My dog will chase the deer at my house and will only let two dogs near. You may think I am describing a Doberman or even a retriever.
She is a bichon-poodle. She was afraid of my hamster.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store